Domestic Violence Shelter
Serving families and our communities since 1979
● Shelter for survivors and their children
● Assistance filing petitions
● Community referrals
● Assistance with applications
● Individualized safety plans
● Survivors Support Group
● Childrens Group
● Parenting and Life Skills Groups
● Batterers Intervention Program
For more information about our services or joining a group, please call our office at (575) 762-0050!
What We Do
We offer a 24 Hour Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline. For the Clovis/Portales area, please call (575) 769-0305.
For the Tucumcari area, please call (575) 403-7436.
You don't have to go through this alone! We have trained advocates who will offer support and understanding with your best interests in mind.