This is a partial list of items that our shelter residents and advocates need. Remember, your donation is tax-deductible. If you are interested in making a donation, please call or stop by our office during normal business hours.
- Bar or liquid soap
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toilet Paper and Kleenex
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Household cleaning products: dish soap, floor cleaning products, window cleaners, Lysol spray, paper towels, carpet fresh, oven cleaner, rubber gloves
- Diapers, baby products such as powder, wipes, lotions, q-tips, cotton balls, etc.
- Trash bags, sandwich bags, foil, and plastic wrap
- Foundation garments such as underwear and socks
- Pajamas and t-shirts
- Groceries: can foods, dairy products, bread, vegetables, etc.
- Sheets, towels, pillows, blankets
- Anything that is used to set up a household